miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013

Add a framework in a XCode project

Since I started programming with more advanced tools (video, mails, analytics, ...)  I've had to add new frameworks to my project.

It's very easy, but I always spend a lot of time looking for the place where I can press this plus button.

On the project navigator select your project (the blue sheet)



Then go to the project-target panel and select your target

On the left grey big panel, on the top menu select the summary tab

Now, look for Linked Frameworks and Libraries and press the plus button

You will see a new window where you can write the new library or framework you want to add



















Once you added the framework, you will see it in the project navigator



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario